We launched the Official panda-stake
bot at our Discord server. Now you have your own IMP Wallet
with the possibility of PoS rewards
in the Discord.
Panda-stake is a staking bot provided by the Fatpanda Club as a service to allow joining of a PoS pool via online platforms. Currently Discord is supported and a Telegram version is in the works.
- The basic workflow is very simple, the user runs $deposit imp to receive an address to send coins, once it arrives in the online wallet it will show up under the $balance imp command.
- At this point the coins are stored in a wallet much alike the one you would have downloaded to your desktop, the only difference being there is no staking rewards.
- The user can then run $stake imp <amount> or $stake imp all to move the coins from wallet into the staking pool to begin receiving rewards
- The list of all available commands and fee structure can be found by using $help
- To get the transaction limits use $info imp
While you are in the Official Impleum Discord server, commands will be defaulted to IMP and you can simply run commands without specifying imp, for eg $balance
At this current state we are finalising some features for stable first version , so the bot may go offline briefly every now and then – no need to worry, the staking pool remains online and rewards will be reported once the bot is back!
*For any questions or support, contact details are at the bottom of the $help command in #panda-commands.
***Questions on the bot talk to @sai or visit support Discord: